Like you needed more work, LOL

Shorthood Cars 2.7, 3.0 and 3.2

Like you needed more work, LOL

Postby cary » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 pm

I was going to call and see if you were under the weather.
But no, your playing nerd dude.
Cary Kutter
Sherwood/Forest Grove
Oregon
74 Carrera 3.0 RS #59 (clone)
A few 914's
cary

Re: Like you needed more work, LOL

Postby Steve » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm

LOL,...Just one more project,...:)

This one has been incubating for quite some time and I needed to get the new website up & going before taking this on. That said, I think this will be fun for everyone and your contributions would be VERY much appreciated and welcomed.

You bring a boatload of suspension experience which only adds value for everyone here.
Steve
Site Admin

Re: Like you needed more work, LOL

Postby nilknarf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:14 pm

I was thinking that exact same thing! I suspect that a lot of the same wise people who make a regular habit of the Pelican boards will also frequent this site (like you, Cary!) so hopefully that'll take the load off of Steve having to be the only expert in the room!

All of this community involvement will pay HUGE dividends in the THIS IS SPAM (Search Engine Optimization) department by quickly establishing Rennsport Systems as a "trusted resource"- all this traffic is going to help take this website right to the top of organic search results on all things Porsche, and Steve won't necessarily have to be the only person answering questions... my hat's off to you Steve- this was a really smart move!

See you both on the 13th!
Curt
-------------------
66 912 ... 2.7 conversion (happily, in progress)
79 928 5-spd (sadly, sold)
85.5 944 5-spd (sadly, traded for 928)

www.curtfranklincreative.com
nilknarf

Return to Later 911 '74-'89